Finishing rotating vice for cabin – Model SA 27
This coloring vice SUTEAU-ANVER is designed to carry out finishing operations. It is positioned in any cabin and it can be, optionally, installed on an articulated arm.
Its function : color spraying with gun, with brush on edges or in full.
- Mechanically welded unit, painted in white RAL9001
- Working area 150 x 150 mm
- Maxi loading height 150 mm
- Mini using height : 25 mm
- Manual rotating of the set for the color spraying
- Manual clamping of the parts to be dyed
- One black Teflon tool set with its positioning template provided
- Articulated support unit allowing to put the machine inside or outside the coloring cabin
- Additional tool according to the parts to be dyed
A wide range of spare parts is also available and in stock.
Don’t hesitate to contact our spare parts department to the following email : email@example.com