We design and manufacture industrial machines
Machines to work with industrial flexible materials
Suteau-Anver originally started out crafting leather, drawing upon this to develop its experience with semi-rigid and flexible materials. Suteau-Anver has managed to broaden its know-how and develop a wide range of machinery that can cater for your requirements converting these materials.
Whether for packaging, the automobile or aeronautics industries, customized cutting, composite cutting, gasket cutting, furnishings or floor coverings, Suteau-Anver is firmly committed to always being there to listen to its customers and support them. Our role and objectives are to provide you with a personalized response so we always meet your demands.
Our machines are designed to work with materials such as:
- Technical textiles
- Floor coverings
- Fitted carpeting
- Glass and rock wool
- Phonic and thermal insulation materials.
In general, we cover all flexible and semi-rigid materials.
As a 100% integrated manufacturer, Suteau-Anver is a reliable partner for your future investments.
From technical consultation to the machine’s design, and manufacture – including assembly and testing in our workshops, delivery, installation, training and commissioning – when it comes to designing your future production tool, Suteau-Anver is a true partner.
Our sales team is always available to discuss your project with you.
Our Machines by Functions
- We manufacture packaging machines
- We manufacture customized cutting machines
- We manufacture machines for the automobile industry
- We manufacture machines for the aeronautics industry
- We manufacture machines for composite materials
- We manufacture machines for pos & cardboard
- We manufacture machines for bedding and furnishing
- We manufacture machines for floor coverings