Sole attaching press – Model SA PASM
Designed and manufactured by SUTEAU-ANVER, this model of sole attaching press SA PASM with 2 stations.
It is specially designed for the KNEIPP and GOODYEAR manufacturing. This machine allows a perfect soles welding on all productions shoes :
On request, a quickly interchangeable support for a working range from size 16 to 48.
- Microprocessor equipment with automatic program for shoe and semi-automatic for boots and special working.
- Operator safety and welding quality.
- Speed program with retractation of the membrane by vacuum avoiding the sole moving before the pressing. Membrane inflation in less than one second.
- Adjustable and accurate temporization of the pressing time.
- Adjustment height of the powered slang.
- Choice between 2 rubber membrane, resistance of first quality “anti-staining”.
– Standard normal membrane
– Membrane with reinforced bottom “double thickness” for leather soles, court-shoes, sandals, avoiding planimetric deformation of the sole relative to the lasting straps. The running is fully dissociated allowing the replacement of a membrane without stopping the machine, the replacement is quick and easy.
- Width : 81 cm
- Depth : 88 cm
- Height : 140 cm
- Net weight : 305 Kgs
- Air consumption by cycle of 6 bars : around 48 Liters
- 2 Stations
A wide range of spare parts is also available and in stock.
Don’t hesitate to contact our spare parts department to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org