Hot thermofusing machine – Model MEPP
This MARTIN thermo-fusing press integrates the range SUTEAU-ANVER for many years respecting the fundamental principales of MARTIN GROUP.
These machines of the range MEPP are the only ones to have a patented pressure system to apply thermo-adhesive on leather.
They are irreplaceable : the pressure is not given by 2 rigid plans (system that don’t give you uniformity) but the pressure is given by a rubber membrane which when she swells, gives a pressure totally uniform for each cm2 of the working area, and even if pieces with different thicknesses are prepared on the same plate.
The “lung membrane system” allow to obtain a five times powerfull pressure against the rigid plans.
- Machine used for various applications with highest quality
- Temperature up to 250 °C. Pressure from 0 to 1400 gr/cm2. Times from 0 to 120 seconds
- Electronic system to control the pressure and the temperature
- Tefloned soft double plates (manual) to work alternately and thereby improve the productivity
A complete range :
- Standard range MEPP 130/150/160/170/180.
- XTP range MEPP 130XTP/150XTP/160XTP/170XTP/180XTP.
This range XTP is made for high pressure, up to 2 kg/cm2.
Reinforced structures, the maxi temperature rises at 250°C.
- Temperature up to 250 °C. Pressure from 0 to 1400 gr/cm2. Times from 0 to 120 seconds.
- Electronic system to control the pressure and the temperature.
- Tefloned soft double plates (manual) to work alternately and thereby improve the productivity.
- SERIE STANDARD MEPP 130/150/160/170/180
- SERIE XTP => MEPP 130XTP/150XTP/160XTP/170XTP/180XTP