Hot thermoforming machine – Model SA 690C
This thermoforning press designed and manufactured by SUTEAU-ANVER is compact, robust and specially realized for hot thermoforming pieces of leather goods (rigid bottom bag for example).
Easy to use thanks to its touch control Allen Bradley and productivity will allow you to obtain, whatever the material, a flawless quality work.
- Plate area : 480×330 mm (other size on request)
- Stroke : 160 mm (other stroke on request)
- Opening : 175 mm (other opening on request)
- Adjustable power from 0,5 to 2 T (other power on request)
- Compression time adjustable from o to 60 seconds by timer
- Set of upper and lower plates for fixing the tool
- Maxi temperature : 150°
- Upper and lower independent regulation by digital thermostat
- Cells barrier class 4
- Cycle starting by touch button
- Coding system for 7 tools
- Overheating alarm
- Ckecking of the running of each heating element with light indicator