Cold thermoforming machine – Model SA 690F
This thermoforning press designed and manufactued by SUTEAU-ANVER is compact, robust and specially realized for cold thermoforning pieces of leather goods (rigid bottom bag for example).
Easy to use thanks to its touch control Allen Bradley and productivity will allow you to obtain, whatever the material, a flawless quality work.
- Plate area : 480 x 330 mm (other zize on request)
- Stroke : 160 mm (other stroke on request)
- Opening : 175 mm (other opening on request)
- Adjustable power from 0,5 à 2 T (other power on request)
- Compression time adjustable from o to 60 seconds by timer
- Set of upper and lower plates for fixing the tool
- Lower and upper plates provided to receive a cooling liquid flow
- Condensate recovery system attached with the lower plate
- Cells barrier class 4
- Cycle starting by touch button
- Coding system for 7 tools
- Cooling system