Flat gluing robot, double trays – Model SA 157 ASP
This gluing robot manufactured by SUTEAU-ANVER is specially designed for gluing and drying automatically new generations of aqueous adhesives used for welding soft materials (leather, synthetic, etc)
Its strongs points :
- A steady, uniform gluing
- Very simple to used allowing high productivity
- Glue adjustments accessible allowing stops operations, cleaning or glue filling
2 working areas (1500×700) can display the glued parts and prepare a new loading while on the other table gluing and drying operations are realized.
Automatic control of the spraying height according to the table used.
This flat gluing robot has also:
- Gluing length adjustable by detection cell
- Automatic spray gun powered by a glue tank under pressure.
- Drying time fan accelerator
- Suction tank rising to press perfectly to the tray during the gluing operation
- Dust recovery filter
- Grids holder for teflon and removable parts
- Box protected by a bond breaker treatment and fitted with an access door for cleaning
- Glue tank in INOX steel (10 liters)
Business fields :
- 2 working areas of 1500×700 mm (other size on request)
- Dimensions : 2100 x 1180 x 1540 mm
- Programming display of the gluing areas
- Electric power : 0,6 Kw
- Pneumatic pressure : 6 bars
- Under pressure tank on removable rail