Laminating line for soft materials
For many years we have manufactured glue transfer laminating machines (for example laminating a silicone support that has already been glued with foam) and we also design and produce laminating lines using slot-type nozzles that deposit HOTMELT glue directly onto the material or support.
The 2 main advantages are :
- The amount of spread can be easily managed
- The width of the deposit can be controlled
This line that has been designd and manufactured by SUTEAU-ANVER fits with a ROBATECH gluing system that uses slot-type nozzles.
- At the start of the process, the line has a paper and PE unwinder and a foam unwinder
- An anti-static regulator eliminates any static electricity
- A spreader bar guides the rollers over the line
- An automatically regulated system deposits the HOTMELT glue onto the paper
- A double roller moves forward the laminating achieved between the paper and foam
- The finished product is retrieved with a rewinding unit
Further technical information is available on request.