Rotary die-cutting machine for cut through and kiss cut
Our range of rotating kiss cutting machines is perfectly suited to cutting soft materials with a high throughput. As both the designer and manufacturer, SUTEAU-ANVER supplies compact, sturdy, easy-to-use machines that are specially designed for all your requirements.
The rotating die is designed in collaboration with specialist die-makers and tested using your materials in rolls.
- Rotating die maxi width 600 mm with input guiding
- Very quick system for fitting or unfitting the tools
- Adjustement of the cutting position with manual micro screw or by pressure
- Output guiding part after cutting
- Asynchronous motor
- Adjustable speed from 0 to 500 rpm
- The number of imprints that can be cut in one revolution will depend on the shape of the imprints and the constraints of the die-maker
- Control cabinet with speed variator, console and safety guards
- Machine with safety guards in « altuglass », sliding door
- Machine weight 600 kgs
- Electric power 5 KW
- With the servomotor, the number of imprints cut per line can be counted on the die.