Swing arm cutting press – Model SA F60
This standard swing arm press is part of SUTEAU-ANVER’s wide range of cutting presses. With a simple but sturdy design it is intended for cutting soft materials in one or more thicknesses.
The swing arm press may be used for many fields of application :
- Foam materials
Easy to use, this is a basic machine for your production workshop.
- Power: 27 tons
- Width of the swing beam: 500 mm (on request this can be extended to 610 mm)
- Stroke: 100 mm
- Dimensions of the table supplied with block: 1000 x 500 mm
2 Cutting modes
- Mode 1: automatically controls the cutting point whatever the height of the dies
- Mode 2: controls the time taken by the swing beam to come down
- For both modes, the cutting power can be adjusted using a potentiometer
- Holding system for the beam once the power has been switched off
- External guards
- Block underneath the swing beam
- Introduction table
- Allen Bradley type sensitive control
Available in an EC standard / NON EC standard / Single phase or three phase version.