Manual die cutting press – Model SA EASY CUT
This manual die cutting machine is part of the SUTEAU-ANVER range of cutting presses. It is an excellent alternative for users who wish to cut small quantities.
It is especially used for cutting soft materials with one or more thicknesses to a width of 10 mm.
Fields of application :
- Foam materials
The functioning of this press is similar to a classical press. The cutting head is attached to a cyclinder on the backside of the machine. Thanks to its handle this press allows the users to reach a 5 tons cutting force manually.
Easy to use and made of a solid steel construction, this machine ensures minimum maintenance and efficiency for your production.
- Manual Use
- Max cutting force: 5 tons
- Dimension (without the handle): 305 x 356 x 380 mm
- Cutting bed size: 300 x 225 mm
- Cutting head size: 200 x 215 mm
- Max material thickness: 10 mm
- Weight: 45 Kg
- Tool height from 23,8 mm up to 40 mm
Available in an EC standard