70 years’ experience in designing and making equipment for industry.
The firm SUTEAU-ANVER employs 44 staff and has a turnover of 8,3 M€. It offers a sales department all over France and Europe by means of commercial agents ; a design office with 5 design engineers and 3 control engineers ; and an assembly and after-sales department with 15 technicians with cars, very reactive on Europe under 24/48 Hours and everywhere in the world.
In 2005, still with the aim of diversifying its markets and boosting its turnover, SUTEAU-ANVER set up a new company specialising in the manufacture of machines for the food industry : OUEST AGRO TECHNOLOGIE (OAT). OAT employs 9 staff and has a turnover of 1,7 M €. It is developing production lines based on water-jet cutting.
SUTEAU-ANVER is a world leading company in designing and manufacturing of die cutting and laminating lines.
Our own engineering department designs since 70 years “state of the art” hydraulic die cutting presses. These presses are today considered as references in the market. With our own sales department, and our global international presence through a dedicated agent’s network, SUTEAU-ANVER can be considered today as a major player in our market.
Furthermore, our commercial activity is underbuild by a competent service department with 15 dedicated service engineers, able to react Under 24/48 hours all over the world. In several countries, our team is supported by our local agents with own technical capacities.
Fields of activity
- The design and manufacture of hydraulic and mechanical cutting presses for industries working flexible and composite materials (carpet, foam, gasket, rubber, cardboard, leather, textiles, composites, carbon, Kevlar…)
- The design and manufacture of feeding systems for our machines (unwinders /pincers or rollers feeding systems, sheet feeders, …)
- The design and manufacture of laminating machines, guillotine and rotating die-cutting machines
- The distributing of cutting tables with oscillating blades for flexible materials and composites up to 120 mm thick (different sizes)
- The design and manufacture of special machines with various environments
- The design and manufacture of machines for leather goods and footwear industry
- The design and making water-jet cutting machines for foods industry (OAT a 100% owned subsidiary of SUTEAU-ANVER)
- The dealing in a variety of machines from major European manufacturers
- Creation : 1947
- Capital of 1 000 000 euros
- Staff : 44 people
- Total area of the offices : 8000 m2
- APE : 2894 Z
- RCS Angers 93 B 592
- Siret 392 574 406 00014
- TVA FR 58 392 574 4065