Water jet cutting machine – Model HYDROJET
Most soft and semi-rigid materials can be cut using a jet of pure water, sprayed at very great speed (2 to 3 times the speed of sound).
This speed is achieved by forcing a stream of water through a nozzle a few tenths of a millimeter wide with pressure ranging between 2000 and 4000 bars.
As the water particles come out of the nozzle in a fine, even jet, they are sprayed at enormous speed, hitting the surface of the material that is to be cut or trimmed in such a way that it is cut cleanly and neatly.
Our range of machines, all designed and manufactured by SUTEAU-ANVER, includes a HYDRO PROCESS high pressure generator. Our standard machines or custom-made equipment have been developed in partnership with your area of business.
Fields of application :
- Foam materials
- Floor coverings
- Rock wool
- Pre-impregated carbon fibre fabric
The advantages over other processes are :
- Can cut to a great thickness, up to 150 mm
- Homogenous, heterogenous or composite materials can be cut
- Cold cutting emits no heat and has no impact on the structure of the materials
- Several cutting heads can be controlled simultaneously
- Process suitable for 2/3 or 5 axle systems, CN or robot controlled
The HYDROJET 2020/2030/2040/2060 series of cutting machines with water jet.
- Stainless tank built into the structure, the water level can be adjusted
- X guide rails are separate from the tank
- A rigid aluminium frame stand driven by 2 electrically synchronised motors provides an excellent accuracy/inertia compromise
- A feed system for the axles using self-adjusting pinions/ racks
- Height adjustable support surface of slatted, galvanised steel slabs
- Differents dimensions and strokes available